Kayseri̇ Wild Yilki Horses – Sultan Sazliği National Park
Cappadocia – Salt Lake
Photography – Discover & Gourmet Tour
26-28 July 2020
What do you think about photographing the majesty of almost 300 Yılkı horses in the middle of the
Anatolia like a piece of films or documentaries?
Are you ready to watch and photograph the great scenes of the WINTER SLEEP film which is Nuri
Bilge CEYLAN’s Golden Palm Award at the Cannes Film Festival?
Anadolu’ya Yolculuk, organizing YILKI HORSES PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP under the leadership of
Nuri Çorbacıoğlu, who AFIAP award-winning photographer.
On the white snows on winter, between the waters on spring, in a huge dust cloud non the summer…
We will also visit Kyrgyz Marquees in Nevşehir district which is like hundred years ago Central Asia
Tradition! The magical eternity and powerful reflections of the Salt Lake with a horseman or with a
A visual feast and atmosphere you cannot even imagine!
This organization is organized by Nuri Çorbacıoğlu in cooperation Middle Earth Travel which licensed
by TURSAB A group, firm number 3242.
LESS SLEEP, MORE PHOTOS, MORE FOODS!
– Meeting at the Kayseri Erkilet Airport (on afternoon)
– Accommodation at the hotel
– A special breakfast of Turkish Cuisine (In the Hürmetçi Village)
– Photographing the Yılki Horses in their natural environment at sunset in the
Hürmetçi Village (more than 300 Yılkı Horses)
– Transition to Kayseri
– Dinner (Local tastes from Kayseri Cuisine, Çemen’s Restaurant)
– Accommodation (Nov Hotel Kayseri)
– Transition to Cappadocia (1 hour away from Kayseri)
– Landscape and balloons photographing at the sunrise
– Check in to new hotel (Cave Hotels)
– Breakfast and a little rest time
– Transition to Salt Lake (About two hours)
– Lunch in a restaurant in Aksaray (Special Turkish Steak)
– Photographing horses or other special subjects like ballerina or model on
the lake with their reflections at the sunset (3-4 horses)
– Dinner in a way station (Free to choose from the menu)
– Return to Cappadocia
– Back to the hotel
– Star exposure workshop at the best points of Cappadocia if desired.
– Photographing the balloons, horses and horseman in different places at
sunrise in Cappadocia, Swords Valley and Love Valley
– Breakfast at the hotel
– A little rest time
– Transition to Nevşehir, Kyrgyz Village
– Lunch with special Kirgiz Cuisine in the tent (Special Cuisine of Central
– Photographing Kirgiz Village and the local cultural life of people
– Photographing horses and horseman with cultural clothes in front of the marquees
NOTE : Depending on the weather, the daily programs could exchange because our main
purpose is taking the best photos ever!
– A guide and a translator will be with us for entire tour.
– The hotels could change according to the season and bookings of the hotels. But always
the hotels will be at the same standard.
– Meals will choose from special flavors and cuisine of every city and services will be
provided from the most famous restaurants in the city.
During this tour, as a photography tour you will have the best photographical locations with
the consulting of our professional photographer Nuri Çorbacıoğlu, as a expedition tour you
will see the best points, rarely known places of the cities with our guide and lastly as a
gourmet tour, you will have the best cuisine of the places, you won’t turn back until you taste
every special food!
** The workshop fee does not include airline tickets.
Services Included to the Tuition: Photo consulting
3 morning breakfast,
2 evening meals,
All soft drinks in meals,
Tips for the horsemen and all other tips
Services Do not Included to the Tuition:
Entrance to the museums
NOTES AND CONDITIONS :
• Nuri Çorbacıoğlu Journey to Anatolia Photo Tours have the right of change the program
content according to weather conditions, road conditions and unintentional adverse
• In case of the tour cannot fill the minimum quota, the tour will be canceled, the
participants will be informed about the cancel and the attendance fee will be pay
• Hotels could change because of the sessions or different reasons. But the quality of the
hotels and services always will be standard.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN CONDITIONS:
• In the event that the traveler puts up a termination notice due to the compulsory
conditions 30 days before the tour starts, we shall refund to the traveler the amount
of the tour charges after deduction of the amount pertaining to expenses, compulsory
taxes, duties and similar legal obligations and non-refundable documented payments
to the third parties.
• 50% of the tour package fee will be refunded for cancellations made 30 days or less, If
the cancellation is made 7 days or less before the tour date, the entire package fee
will not be refunded. Travel insurance cancellation conditions apply.
• Wide Angle, Mid-Zoom and Telephoto Lenses
• Memory card
• Weather-appropriate clothing. (Polar for star posing hours)
• Walking shoes and comfortable trousers to protect the ankle.